Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Guess Who's Chair Hopping?


HINT:  It's no longer the customers!

Can you believe it?  The customers are now complaining that

  1. Their hairstylists keep relocating.
  2. The salons are closing.
  3. The hairstylist work hours have become too limited.
My salon has been opened for going on ten years.  I am now attracting more and more clients because they want a hairstylist that
  1. works full-time as a hairstylist
  2. has flexible hours, days and nights
  3. plans to remain open for ten more years.
  4. attends continuing educational classes to stay ahead on the latest trends.
I literally am booking clients at 7:30pm, 8:30 pm, and on special occasions, 9:30pm at night.  I have to start my day later as to NOT burn out by the end of the night.  

Times are changing.  Clients are now looking for stable hairstylists in 2014.  

Praise God that my appointment book seems to stay steady with an occasional wait list.  I'm happy to have endured to reap the harvest!

No comments:

Post a Comment