Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Product Review: Straight Request Next Level Conditioner


Two words: "Loving it"  The Straight Request Next Level  Conditioner has been awesome for hydration and softness.  Outside of the trigger pump applicator being defective, the conditioner has worked well on my clients with relaxed hair using medium heat for 10 to 15 minutes.  

According to its description, it is a stabilizing Amino Acid Strengthen Conditioner.  It is not a heavy protein so even after 30 minutes, my clients' hair were still soft and manageable.  

The brochure says that it is safe to use the same day as chemicals; however, I have not used it in that capacity.  I have used it on my locs.  It seemed to suds up on my locs, and then calm down after the heat processes it.  This conditioner is designed for natural and relaxed hair.

I was looking for the "Next Level" up from the KeraCare Humecto Conditioner, and Straight Request delivers me the "Next Level" in conditioning for softness and moisture.  No other conditioner is needed behind this one.  So far, it's a keeper!



No comments:

Post a Comment