Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Bantu Knots: Loc Photo Shoot

I completely loosened up the Bantu Knot set for this final styling of my Partial Updo.

The Swoop

 Center part styling

 The Swoop from the other side with the Bantu knot set freshly let down.

 The results of the Bantu Knot set when it is freshly taken down.

I started the Bantu Knot set the night before with Lottabody setting lotion.

Hopefully, these different loc styles will inspire some of your own styling ideas.  I kept the aloe vera gel handy to dry twist some of my hairline and my parts for a neater appearance for my partial updo styling.  I am three days short of 1 year 10 months.  So far, I can tell you that tightening the roots and styling locs takes about the same amount of time.  So a full day with lunch is needed to do both in the same day yourself especially with drying time.  Who knew that locs can still be quite a bit of work?  Thank God that the daily maintenance is so low that one can not complain about the tightening nor the styling.

No comments:

Post a Comment