Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Baby Doll Hair Color Change

 I finally got to experiment with my Liv Doll.  I had to freeze the applicator to get the "icy cold" wetness to change her wig/hair, nails, lips, and eye shadow colors.

I was amazed at the color change. Agree?  It is only temporary until the temperature normalizes but fascinating stuff!  Also, I remembered that I saw another lady who had "mood change" nail polish on.  I decided to research what ingredient makes the color changes based on "heat" or "coolness."
After finding colorchange.com, I discovered Leuco dyes which are thermochromatic.  There are other options listed for achieving these color changes.  It is has my mind thinking about another business venture . . .  I will keep you posted!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment