Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The Most Reliable Lace Front Adhesive: Ultrahold

It was October 2010 when I first wrote an article about Ultrahold adhesive. It is still the most dependable adhesive when you do not want a "hairpiece" to move.

Unfortunately, the product can expire. I had to revisit my own 2010 article because the "yellowish" larger bottle of Ultrahold adhesive pictured to the right had started to thicken up on itself. I was thinking the discoloration was a clue in its expiration, but based on my old article, the color does not tie in to expiration. The product was clear and still expired back in October 2010.

I just bought a newer but smaller size of the Ultrahold from EC Beauty in Charlotte, NC. It is pictured to the left. It is around $10 but I use it sparingly for client services so it should last for a good year.

No comments:

Post a Comment