Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Product Review: Paul Mitchell Wipe out skin stain remover

I overheard another stylist rave about the Paul Mitchell Wipe out so I decided to give it a try. This product is new to the market. So far, it works really well to remove haircolor stain from the skin after a "dark" hair color service. It is definitely a "keeper." I love the consistency of the product. It is not too greasy, but still quite effective.

It can be used as a hairline base before the haircolor service is started. I have not tried it as a preventative measure yet because I was worried about it preventing some gray hairs from taking at the hairline. Clients can become anal about those hairlines!

No comments:

Post a Comment