Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Friday, April 17, 2020

Natural Hair Revitalization: KeraCare Overnight Moisturizing Treatment



I had quite a few loose natural hair clients that swore by this product regardless of their hair texture. Since my Sisterlocks are getting so long, I don't think my super coily hair is staying hydrated on the ends. In addition, I have used some clarifying shampoos that may have dehydrated the ends without me adequately restoring the moisture back in.

In one of my previous articles, I extended my front locs with my own hair. However, I really don't want my hair dry and brittle anyway which is what causes breakage.

So, at night, I started using a quarter size amount emulsified into my hands and massaged through my whole head of locs focusing on the ends. Amazing hydration in the morning without added weight.

Whether locked natural or loose natural, the KeraCare Overnight Moisturizing Treatment is still a winner!



No comments:

Post a Comment