- Before the "protective styling" trend, I was wearing half wigs to allow my hair to rest.
- Before "invisible part" quickweave became popular, I was the first to create that "part illusion" that I know of.
- Four years and four months ago, I saw the vision of my hair in smaller locs. The picture above reflects what a $750 installation and three Sisterlocks 4-day training sessions can lead you to.
- Everyone should learn to self maintain their locs in partnership with a loctician.
- Interlocking can deliver a neater look to locs, but that method also enables hair from an adajacent loc to get crossed over. Those with fine hair are more likely to get cross-over hair because one can barely see the finer hairs. Twisting or palm rolling are probably the safest root tightening method for locs.
NOTE: I may add on to this list periodically.