Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

A 2015 Halloween Home Run

I'm celebrating 1,000,000 impressions for my blog!  (One million impressions and over 700,000 pageviews) This picture was my 2015 Halloween look!  I called it "Under the big top!"  It has been a big hit!

Also, the World Series was playing this past week.  I decided to wear a textured wig one day, and in 30 minutes, I had men- White, Black, short, and tall just flirting with me as I ran my errands. "That good hair" look is a "home run" everytime. Laughing out loud.  It doesn't have to be real hair - it just needs to look good.

As this was happening, I remembered a natural hair client telling me that she received more compliments in the two weeks that we did a perm rod set with me than she had received in the whole two years that she was natural.  This wig made me feel the same way.  

I also have a loc client who wears nothing but all types of textured wigs in different colors.  So I am thinking about doing the same thing for the winter months.  Of course, I will keep everyone posted with monthly check-in's!


This "Big Apple" cookie reminded me of my salon Applebaum Salon. 
Bringing a taste of the Big Apple to North Carolina.

No comments:

Post a Comment