Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Answers about Resistant Hair


I just completed a  Design Essentials Product Knowledge class with Platform Artist Yolanda.

I asked her how to determine if hair is resistant.  She said if it stands straight up on its own, then it is resistant.  She could not visually categorize my hair as resistant, but within this video I show you how my loc stands straight up!  So you get to see a closer look at my hair, my locs! 

And feel free to subscribe to my youtube channel ReelLife.






1 comment:

  1. I forgot to mention that the short loc that I used in my demonstration is actually the longest that loc has ever been. It usually would unravel or break off. The clip tool even snapped it completely off before so I have been nursing it delicately along by keep it interlocked.

    ReplyDelete