Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 6, 2014

A Hair Shaking Shout-out!



I purposely did not speak in this video.  I am still testing video functionality on this blog.
(I had just did a partial tightening using hand interlocking .  My hair is dry versus wet.)

Two years loc anniversary coming up at the end of this month!  
Ten year salon anniversary coming up in August of this year.
This blog also turns five years old this August.  

I decided AGAINST publishing a book on hair because too many people are writing books on hair.  

 But I am considering vlogging on youtube!

So please continue to stay tuned! 
and
Thank you for following me!


7/19/2014 Update:  My youtube channel is born:  



No comments:

Post a Comment