Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Antique Hair Clippers and Pressing Comb

I adore antique and vintage hair tools.  Not for use, but for admiration.  Pictured are hair clippers for grooming human beings only from what I have learned.  They only cut one length.  Not recommended for livestock grooming.

Also, an antique pressing comb.  Both pictures were sent to me from a friend .  It is so awesome to look at history.

4 comments:

  1. I love this post! I love looking at antiques, and wondering about the history & stories behind them. The last picture is especially touching to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I would love to have a museum dedicated to hair tools!

      Delete
    2. I have a brass comb exactly like this!

      Delete
    3. Hi Marie! I'm taking donations if you are looking for a good home for that comb!

      Delete