Saturday, September 21, 2013
Nutrition: Hairstylists Must Power Up on Peak days
This is the same way with our bodies. If we completely lose energy, the day goes south really fast. So I have been working on food options that are practical that will keep you at full capacity until you get a solid hour and half break.
2) Lou's Naturals Garrett Valley Turkey Snack Sticks is a jerky that is gluten free. The turkey used in the snack sticks is free of antibiotics. There are six sticks in a pack. Sodium: 430mg for those who are sodium conscious.
3) Larabar (Apple pie flavor is my favorite) nutrition bar is gluten free, soy free, dairy free.
4) Fresh fruit such as bananas and nectarines.
5) Nuun electrolyte enhanced drink tabs are good to add to your water bottle to make you feel like you have a flavored drink. The Citrus Fruit flavor is my favorite.
6) Honey Stinger Organic Energy Chews are great for an extra 45 minutes boost. Fruit Smoothie is my favorite flavor.
7) If you have a George Foreman grill, you can cook many things quickly.
If anyone wants to add any other ideas, please comment below.