Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Monday, April 29, 2013

Product Review: Mizani Cutting Solution

Do you remember the "brilliance" of hair when the flat irons and all the moroccan oils were "the new hot trend?"  The hair had "crazy shine" and bounce.  Then diminishing returns started happening.  The silicones started drying out the hair, and the flat irons started frying out the hair.

Now, what if I told you that this Mizani Cutting Solution when used as a leave-in conditioner delivered that "exceptional" hair finish?  Well, I added this spray into my blow-dry services without any hair cutting because of the almond glycerides and  its moisture retention properties.  The final finish on everyone's hair no matter what the texture was absolutely awesome.  I am talking exceptional hair.  I was completely blown away.  It took my work to the next level of fabulous!

This cutting solution is a part of the Master's line.  I believe that they may be discontinuing it.  If they are discontinuing it, then it may be because of poor sales???  Honestly, most of us do not dream about "what our next cutting spray is going to be."  Rewetting the hair with water has always worked.  So I can imagine that no one wants to pay a lot of money for a cutting spray, but this one has a high concentration of glycerin and no propylene glycol.  I am in love with this spray as a leave-in moisturizer.

If it starts to have diminishing returns, then I will let you know, but for right now, this spray is the best thing since "sliced bread."





4 comments:

  1. What do you recommend using on thick coarse hair before putting heat on it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Chenoe123: So far, this spray seems to work the best on relaxed hair. I do not see any big difference on natural hair. Hope this helps!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for recommending this, I've seen it at my local BSS store here in Canada but I've never given thought to look at the ingredient list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome danysedai, so far, I am still loving this spray. Luckily, I was able to stock up on it. I use it generously, and no challenges yet. Everyone is doing well with it!

    ReplyDelete