Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Hair Clients and their Husbands

Many of my clients have grown their own hair to record lengths, and they are now engaged or married.  The husbands/spouses are used to mid-back hair and expects the length to remain or grow it longer.  The couples pay me a reasonable amount of money such that I do not have to double book clients. Also, I do not buy "cheapo" products except for extension hair where brands such as Herbal Essence and Tresemme have been working well.

Although, I have never had any in depth discussion with anyone's husband, there is an understanding that to the best of my ability, I will maintain the health and style of their wife's hair.  Emphasis being on health of the hair . . . most of my clients can handle their own styling.

Well, Valentine's day is around the corner, and I want the husbands to know that any haircut requests from their wives past a 2 inches limit will require a permission slip from their spouse.  Husbands can rest assure that I do not want them mad at me about a rebellious haircut.

I wish everyone a loving, Valentine's Day 2013!


No comments:

Post a Comment