Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Cotton Sateen Pillow cases

The summer heat is here! and you still want to protect your hair while you sleep in case your head scarf or satin bonnet comes off?

I was looking for a higher thread count, but Croscill is supposed to be a good brand. I paid $11 for a two pillowcase set at a Tuesday Morning store. That's about the cost of an inexpensive satin pillowcover. So I was excited about my purchase. Satin pillowcovers can cause you to sweat during the summer. So "cotton sateen" is your next best choice during the warmer summer months.

Notice the "silky finish" on the pillowcovers? This will keep your hair ends smooth and prevent the actual cotton material from absorbing too much of your hair moisture!

No comments:

Post a Comment