Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Monday, May 14, 2012

Hairstyle and Attire Can be a Fountain of Youth

I was flattered twice in one week . . . I had a twenty year old young man who thought that I was about age 26. Then I had a thirty six year old man thought that I was age 26. Two different days. Two different locations.
So to be told that I look 15 years younger . . . really made my day!!!!

Protective styling: Rock on!

NOTE: Human Hair wig with Pink top; Synthetic wig with the neutral colored top.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know your age but I completely agree. It does give you a more youthful look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you LaQT/Ty! I will be age 42 this September. A goodnight's sleep does help! LOL!

    ReplyDelete