Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 29, 2022

Crochet Hair: Nami Locs

 

I literally had to back up and do a double take when I saw these locs in the beauty supply store.

The Nami Locs look like my own Sisterlocks.  I was blown away. I never thought that I would find faux locs that looked like my own texture. This crochet hair would happily serve as Loc extensions for a special occasion.  The brand is Laude & Co.  I feel that they would be too heavy to complete a full head of crochet braids based on the amount to make sure the roots get enough coverage. This is just my opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment