Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Monday, February 25, 2019

Sisterlocks Anniversary: Six years 7 months Travel Edition

During my Six years, seven months Sisterlocks Anniversary, I traveled to three countries (Japan, Germany, London/U.K.) in nine days.  The Sisterlocks made for maximum enjoyment of my vacation days.

Tokyo, Japan was my first stop!



Frankfurt, Germany was my second stop!


Another picture while in Tokyo, Japan 

I shared some of my travel links within a different article, but here are a few other links surrounding my international travels.

Familiar USA names were abroad:


Food from Abroad:


The Japanese Bidet Experience:


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete