Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 12, 2017

Review: Red Colorwash on Sisterlocks

Since my locs love absorbing products, I was excited about this red shampoo by Celeb Luxury Viral.

I only shampooed the midshaft to the ends of my Sisterlocks with the red shampoo.  Because my locs are mostly black besides the grey strands, I can only see the red tint in the sunlight.  I only shampooed  once with this colored shampoo.  If I was prelightened, then I would assume that the fire engine red color would be front and center.

I wore gloves to be on the safe side to minimize staining of my hands.  The shampoo suds up fine. The shampoo works.  I was a little disappointed initially, but in the sunlight, one shampoo tells the real story.

No comments:

Post a Comment