Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Clowning Around on my 3 years 8 months loc-versary!

That moment arrived. I see nothing but length and more length.  My Sisterlocks are now 3 years and 8 months old. Yes!!!!

All of my locs would not fit under this clown wig; so I improvised.

I had a little fun improvising! Ha Ha Ha

Yeah, my Mr. "Big Shot" eyeglasses were a perfect partner for some fun!

My HerbaLife nutrition which includes soup, tea, shakes, protein bars, and aloe keep my Sisterlocks shiny from the healthy consumption.

The clown nose was uncomfortable for my nose.

So very pointed noses are probably a better fit!

No comments:

Post a Comment