Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Day 9: Full Updo using Stretchable Comb Headband

Last January, I used the stretchable comb headband to complete a partial updo look.  This year, using the same concept, I can make a full updo work!!!!

The stretchable comb headband is a circle, and it has no tension nor sharp points to it.

I used a few clippies to keep my center area pulled together.  For those with a lot of density in the crown area, clippies may not be needed.

I  have a huge forehead.  I like this updo better than my partial mohawk updo in my last blog article.  It is Day 9 post shampoo/wet set with setting lotion.  I am on a roll with loc styling!

No comments:

Post a Comment