Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Shower Cap Review: April brand from Dollar Tree Store

The good news is that the shower cap was only $1 USD at the Dollar Tree store.

It also had a terry cloth lining inside of the plastic shower cap.

The bad news is that it was so small that I do not know if my foot would even fit inside of it, let alone, my head.

And the plastic covering tore up before I even attempted to wear it.

Essentially, it was a wasted dollar. Rating: 0 out of 5 stars.

I am not sure if the Dollar Tree accepts returns, but I may spend more time and gas trying to get a dollar refund than it is worth.  So I will just trash it.

No comments:

Post a Comment