Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Monday, July 6, 2015

Bee Mine Products Increases Shelf Life Again!

Thank you Bee Mine Products for sending me a complimentary replacement of the 
Coconut Cream Curly Butter!


A few weeks ago, I mentioned that my Curly Butter had turned chocolate in color, and I read that the shelf life was only 3 to 4 months on the company website.  So I called the company to inquire, and they wrote to inform me that they had changed the scent which affected the shelf life.  

So now, they have gone back to the previous scent, and the shelf life is now back at 9 to 12 months for the Bee Mine curly butter.

I'm excited about this news because most people rotate through products and hairstyles, and "3 to 4 months" was just not long enough time to even stock the product.  I am so grateful that the company sent me a replacement with a batch code printed on the jar.  That's Great customer service!!!!  I am indeed appreciative, and I will gladly order from them in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment