Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Monday, June 22, 2015

Three Sisterlocks Styles in One

Almost two years and 11 months into my Sisterlocks journey.  I can achieve styling without much effort!

My Doobie look

My center part look!

I used the Hempz Vanilla Plum shampoo and conditioner.  I felt it was a little dry so I used the Design Essentials Nutriment to hydrate my scalp and locs.  I will probably shampoo again next week.  I have a few other shampoo samples to try out.  I also have been exercising more because of my weight loss competitions.  So the extra sweat and salt from the sweating has made me a little more sensitive to monitoring my locs.  So far so good, my locs shrink as usual when dry, but it's all good!

No comments:

Post a Comment