Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Monday, April 13, 2015

Liquid Chalk Highlights on Relaxed Hair

L'Oreal Technique Liquid Chalk Temporary Intense Hair Makeup is quick and beautiful in small sections.   My client was inspired by my temporary highlights on my Sisterlocks as discussed in a previous article on this blog.

 The Color: Better Off Red looks copper on black hair. It took an extra five minutes to transform my client's bangs into a splash of color.  No rinse. No mess.  No reversion.

Pictured is my client before the L'Oreal Liquid Chalk Highlights.  She gets relaxed once every three months.  The liquid chalk spiced up her bang area.  She looks great either way!

No comments:

Post a Comment