Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Monday, July 29, 2013

Create a Crown using your own Locks!

 Do you like my hump in my crown area? Well, I used my own locks to create the volume under my stocking cap wig. (Please see separate blog article for instructions on making the actual stocking cap wig.) But continue on to see how to re-create this crown area!

Well, my locks are over a year old now, and I created two puff balls with just my own dreadlocks and two scrunchies.  No fillers. Then when I put the stocking cap wig on, I placed the faux part between the two puff balls and pat the crown down.  No one will ever know that I have two puff balls of locked hair creating my crown area.

No comments:

Post a Comment