Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Styling Strips: Wrapp-It and Wrapp-It Jr.

I just purchased Wrapp-it Jr by mistake, but after experimenting with the smaller styling strip, I found it to be more sturdy than the bigger size one.  Even when the "jr. size" is wet, it is still strong and tight around the head.  The larger size seems to collapse easier.

You can obviously tell from the picture that they are two different widths across.

The next good thing is that the Wrapp-It Jr fit nicely in my Sanek Neck strip dispenser.  Yay!  I almost never used neck strips, just clean towels.  So the dispenser will go back into action.  I am excited about my new "Jr" size styling strips.




No comments:

Post a Comment