Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Motorcycles and Long Hair Solutions

I had a new client to come in for a long layered hair cut.  She was a White female with "straight hair" but her hair was all tangled up.  She admitted to just completing a motorcycle ride.  After making my best attempt to comb through a section of the tangles, I asked her how does she usually "untangle" her hair.  I did not want to use oil because her hair was fine/medium and oil typically will be harder to shampoo out of her hairtype.

She stated that hot water and Garnier Fructis conditioner releases the tangles.  I do not keep Garnier Fructis in the salon, and I do not like the idea of "hot water," but nonetheless, we worked the tangles out and got her cut and styled.

In the future,  I would recommend to other female bike riders with long hair,  please consider the following
hair accessories:

1) a hair glove
2) a ponytail wrap
3) a barrette sleeve

or 4) just braid it up and band it.


No comments:

Post a Comment