Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Lining the Relaxer Bowls

 Cleaning out relaxer bowls was a clean-up task that was taking up extra time. So I decided to start lining my relaxer bowls.  So far so good!  I do not have to wash extra chemicals down the drain.  I can just toss the liner in the trash can.

As you may remember from a previous article, I have used disposable cake decorating bags before for other time saving tips.  Well, I purchase the Wilton's 16 inch bags to line the relaxer bowls.

 Wilton has 12" and 16" disposable decorating bags.  I prefer the 16" size. (Large)

You can puncture the bag to get the bowl handle through it in order to make a nice well to work from.  There may be some relaxer bowls that are too big for the liner.  So use your best judgement as to relaxer bowl size compared to the size of the decorating bag.


No comments:

Post a Comment