Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Brazilian Blowout Conditioning Turban

I still have my conditioning turban from my Brazilian Blowout Smoothing Treatment line.

My interesting discovery is that I finally sat under the dryer with this turban for my own conditioning, but instead of feeling intense heat, the lining of this turban seemed to block the heat from the dryer.  My plastic cap never really heated up. I felt the heat all around my face except on my head.  The terry cloth seemed to redirect heat away from my head.  This turban may be ideal for a sauna environment when you are trying to keep your head cool versus hot.


No comments:

Post a Comment