Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Lash Extensions or Not?

Ummm . . . Not.  LOL! These eyelashes are all mine.  No extensions here!  I actually did not even use any mascara, but here is what I did do:

1) I used a black pencil eyeliner.
2) Then I added a layer of a white eyecolor.  (I used an angle brush and the Maybelline Color Tattoo by Eyestudio "Too Cool" color.)

That's it!  This combination gives me the lash extension look.  Do not ask me why lash extensions seem to be the normal look these days.  I used to hate seeing overexaggerated lashes, but now,  lash extensions, hair extensions, and nail extensions seem to be the "modern" look.  It's all good!

In this picture, I was having a low key day, but I've been enjoying experimenting with my eye makeup to add a little spice.


No comments:

Post a Comment