Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Monday, January 14, 2013

Official Hair Watch: Anne Hathaway

 Yes!  Anne Hathaway did win a Golden Globe Award for her role in the movie "Les Miserables."  Thank God that she did not cut off all of her hair in vain.  She is a beauty person from what I can see from the media's projection of her, but I would have advised her to have tucked all of her lovely, long hair under a wig and cut the wig hair for the movie scene.
 In the movie "Dark Knight Rises," she plays Catwoman.  She did excellent in this role.  I loved the hair!
At the 2013 Golden Globes, you can see that her hair is growing back. Everyone's hair typically grows a half inch per month.  Anne Hathaway is on my "Hair Watch" list!



No comments:

Post a Comment