Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Are pre-opened haircolor tubes effective?

 Sometimes when I am mixing colors, I do not always need a full tube of haircolor; yet,  by the time I need the haircolor tube again, I find some discoloration within the paste as pictured below.  I always try to keep a new tube available in case the pre-opened tube needs to be tossed in the trash.
Typically, it takes 25 minutes or more for permanent haircolor to process.  You do not want to waste 25 minutes of wait time, and the haircolor does not provide adequate coverage.  It is not worth the customer  satisfaction risk.  So if it doesn't look right, then just trash it and grab a new tube to open.

No comments:

Post a Comment