Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Monday, January 14, 2013

2013 Applebaum Salon Collection




 
 Our 2013 Photo Shoot was a success!  Our host location was Noodletasia restaurant in Huntersville, NC.  Photography by Soul Art Photography!

My clients styled their own hair and applied their own makeup for this photo shoot.  I wanted to showcase real women, real life, and good spirits.  My goal is:    Wholesome Hair and a Wholesome Life at any age!  Special thanks to these clients who showed up for the photo shoot!  It would not have been a success without you!











 I focus on the health of the hair first, then I focus on style.  If you have a special occasion, then I can put extra emphasis on glamour!  My clients typically are beautiful from within, and this makes my job easy to radiate the beauty out.  Positive energy and productive attitudes.  Consider joining our hair family!



No comments:

Post a Comment