Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Monday, August 20, 2012

Product Review: Design Essentials Curl Stretching Cream

I have written about Design Essentials Curl Stretching Cream before and unfortunately, I have not had anyone that the product has worked for. Complaints range from a "film" being on the hair to just "wet with oil." The last client that I experimented with this curl product had medium textured hair with a type 3c curl pattern. It looked great going out the door in hopes that it was going to "dry and set" later. She told me that she eventually shampooed it out a few days later.

This product seems to have vegetable oil and other oils like canola in it. It may be great for children's pigtails as final styling. However, I do not have any children with pigtails in my clientele.

Also, I blowdried the hair prior to product application. So the Curl Stretching Cream was applied to dry hair. Results were like wetting the hair without water.

1 comment: