Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 22, 2012

KeraCare Intensive Restorative Masque Growing Mold

I have to admit that I do not use this masque on a regular basis. Also, if the pump gets clogged then I take off the top and scoop what I need out of it.

However, I was surprised to see furry mold growning inside the jar the last time I opened it up. I have no idea which ingredient is the source of the mold, but I am definitely tossing this product in the trash.
As you can see the product/masque is not expired according to the three year rule.

3 comments:

  1. Mine did the exact same thing!!!! I had a small jar and it looked just like yours does.

    I thought it was just me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Simply into my Hair": Thanks for the feedback! I am happy that you spoke up. When more people speak up, then these cosmetic companies will have to improve their product and processes. I am happy that I was not alone either. Smile.

    ReplyDelete