Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A Quick Look at a Soft Press




I bought this coarse, textured hair mannequin at the Bronner Brother hair show. I attempted a "soft press" without shampooing it in the second picture.

Then, I actually got a chance to shampoo and condition my new kinky hair mannequin. I used heavy products such as creme press and curl wax to straighten and curl as picured in the third picture. This styling should hold longer with use of heavier products on coarse hairtypes.

2 comments:

  1. OPTIMUM ADVANCED KERATIN WHIPPED CREME RELAXER SYSTEM - NORMAL love this.. product. Almost out.. where can it be purchased in MI or just in general. Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not a distributor. Probably best to call the manufacturer for distribution updates.

      Delete