Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 25, 2011

A New Look at the 27 piece quick weave






Actress Halle Berry was my inspiration for this quick weave hairstyle. It was achieved by performing the 27 piece gluefree quickweave method with invisible part. Questions about 27 piece quick weave? Please see my article on 27 piece weave. Questions about gluefree quickweave? Please see my article on the gluefree quickweave method. This look took about three hours for me to complete including the washing, molding, and final styling. I used the invisible part method to assist with my shaping. Please see my article on invisible part quick weave. I did use a few longer tracks from another package of commercial hair in order to give me the accent pieces and the "swoop!" I also used the closure piece that was included in the 27 pieces package. I completed the invisi-part before completing the final closure. I added a only a little of the colored hair. The primary color is 1B and the accent red color was #118.

The mannequin had shorter and slightly thin hair so the quickweave laid flat. I was absolutely thrilled at the beauty of the 27 pieces. The hair is already pre-curled for you! I had to hot iron the longer pieces from a different package to blend into the 27 piece hair, but I did not clipper cut. I used my shears to blend in the longer pieces, then just finger styled. Hairspray and styling spritz were also used. I absolutely adore this look!

No comments:

Post a Comment