Women: Your hair style can determine
1) the quality of customer care that you receive in retail stores,
2) whether or not, you get a discounted transaction in retail stores,
3) free samples with purchase in retail stores,
4) if you get the job at the interview even if you do not have a strong interview
5) if you are approached by a romantic interest.
6) if you can keep your husband if he is obsessed with hair
Yes, try it if you do not believe me.
Experiment: Pick a restaurant or cafeteria. Go one day, very casual, hair can be in a ponytail or pinned back or whatever quick style you can put together. Basic makeup. Comfortable clothes. Observe how your food is handed to you. Observe how your cashier or waiter treats you.
Then on the next day or two, Go back to the same eating establishment dressed to impress from hairstyled to at least dressy casual look with some sort of collar blouse. Observe how your food is handed to you. Observe your cashier or waiter's response to you. Observe the customer care.
Same resturant but different customer care experience right? . . . Let me know if you try the experiment!
Hair completes your total image inside the building . . . cars complete your total image outside the building.