Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 28, 2019

Sisterlocks Anniversary: Six years and Nine months

Six years and nine months ago, I started my Sisterlocks journey.  It is my "Endgame." (I really enjoyed the Avengers movie on opening night.)

Clemson University is part of my education journey.  University of NC at Charlotte is my alma mater as well.  Supported a great cause!

I enjoyed the Queen City Fair in Concord.

I also enjoyed a bowling outing with the Clemson Black Alumni.  I was faking like I knew what I was doing!  Thankful for Lanes with bumpers.  This month was about local activities and great hair! Loving my length!

No comments:

Post a Comment