Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Self Commitment to Finding your Best you!


Around every corner,
 I see teeny weeny afro's.
 I see ponytails. 
 I see wash and go's. 
I see braid extensions.
 I see wigs. 

On the Internet, I see women with natural hair underneath wigs with all of their hairline balding from the wig adhesive.

This is craziness.

I have no idea what the single men are thinking about all this natural hair.  As for the married men, we all know it is cheaper to keep her.

I only have one thing to say to women- 
find your best you. 

It may be years of trial and error but find your best you! You owe it to yourself. If you have not changed anything within the last ten years about your hair, you need to ask for a plan to make a change.  Haircolor? Haircut? Crochet Braids?  Relaxer?

Keep in mind your lifestyle and the upkeep required.  Do not make an impulse decision.  You should consider at least two different hair directions and plan for the BEST one.


1 comment:

  1. Hey there just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text in your post seem to be running off the screen in Chrome. I’m not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I figured I’d post to let you know. The design look great though! Hope you get the issue solved soon. Thanks

    best face mask for glowing skin Faisalabad

    ReplyDelete