Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 1, 2018

Sisterlocks Anniversary: Five years and Eight months

Partial updo and my Herbalife groceries!

The Herbalife nutrition products provides my body (and hair) with multi-vitamins!  It is Five years and eight months now from my Sisterlocks establishment. Parting my hair across both shoulders is getting easier to keep my locs framing my face.

I set my Sisterlocks withOUT pipe cleaners. I was inspired by "Black Panther" Wakanda knots!




I was past due for a shampoo and "reset," but I don't think that I ever have a "bad loc day" anymore.

Cold in the Springtime in North Carolina, but My Sisterlocks had a fresh shampoo and set!

2 comments: