Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Monday, June 26, 2017

Four years 11 months Sisterlocks Anniversary

I used "Tibet Jewels" Fair Trade Recycled Silk Sari Ribbon Yarn to "headband" twist my Sisterlocks. I enjoyed the results of the waviness of my locs. However, I did get some of the colored threads clinging to my locs.  It was easy to identify the colorful threads and remove them from my locs.  Five or six threads were not bad.  My hair also took on the smell of the sari ribbon yard temporarily.  I plan to shampoo or wash the yarn again before repeating this method.  

I definitely plan to repeat the headband set!

Believe it or not, this anniversary was the first time that my Sisterlocks actually felt heavy during my shampoo.  I am not sure if that will be my "new normal" feeling or not, but  maybe I just need to catch up on my root tightening.  I will keep you posted next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment