Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 12, 2017

Wet Loc Length at 4 years 7 months

It is strange that people are still so obsessed with my Sisterlocks length. I am focused on curls and volume, but I have learned to give people a little more of what they want.

My Sisterlocks are four years and seven months old.  When they are wet, you see their full length. I get a lot of shrinkage when they are dry. I am okay with it. I like using the length to create fullness. 

My large (fore)head requires the length to fully frame my face. Night and day difference between bringing my locs toward the front of my face versus hanging in the back. Right? Head shapes do make a difference.

I am still using HerbaLife nutrition to lose weight and maintain healthy long hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment