Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Sisterlocks Anniversary: 4 years 7 months Updo Featured

Somebody thought that I was wearing a hairpiece! Nope, this hair 100% natural and 100% original!  It is all my naturally grown hair.

It is my four years seven months Sisterlocks Anniversary!

Updos are quick and painless.  I bend my body down and wrap my bundle of locs with a stretchable comb headband.  I circled it around twice to achieve this bun.

I can wear the loc bun to the side or to the center.  I can wrap the stretchable comb headband around once or twice.  I received a LOT of compliments wearing my locs up.  I may get used to this!!!

This is my locs down for the month.  Please don't compare loc length.  My hair naturally shrinks.  I am really pleased with just wearing my own unique, original hair.  It has been one of the most freeing experiences ever!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment