Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 20, 2016

Paintings Spotlighting Hair

"Feeling Free" painting by Benita Blocker (student/artist).
Location: Painting with a Twist class

Everyone started with a template on their canvas.

I  decided on the blonde hair, the flesh-tone color, and the fashion color scheme.

Most people mixed the paint to match their own skin tones.  
My choice fell in the center of the range.

I also saw this painting at ZiZi's Vegan to Go restaurant in Charlotte, NC.  The hair was 3 dimensional.  I forgot to write the artist name down, but I am seeing more and more artwork with "raised" hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment