Blow-dry service by Benita Blocker
- Use a moisturizing conditioner layered by a Smoothing Conditioner
- Use a wide tooth comb and distribute each conditioner throughout in two separate passes.
- Set the dryer to "high heat" for platform dryer use unless you have a hair steamer.
- Allow at least 20 minutes conditioning time
- Avoid protein conditioning unless you want to define the curls more.
These steps should assist in hair hydration so much that the hair should feel elongated and non-resistant. (i.e. Ready for Blow-dry)