As a former software engineer, many people question my career change to cosmetology.
My response: Computer programming is much simpler than hairdressing.
13 Reasons Why Women Visit their Haircare Provider
- Job Interview
- Romantic Encounter Scheduled
- Formal Event Preparation
- Spousal Request
- Social Media Referral
- Personal Referral
- Temporary Physical Limitations
- Uplifting Makeover
- Meeting Military Standards
- Meeting Competition Standards
- Correction of a prior procedure
- Achieving a more polished look
- Experiencing higher quality product lines
The Reality Check from Your Haircare Provider
- Everybody's hair is different which is why Beyonce put "Becky with the Good hair" on "blast" in 2016.
- Until the hair is wet, it is hard to know what texture or textures are in play with the hair.
- Once the hair is wet, service limitations for that salon visit are in play.
- Sometimes hair makeovers require a series of visits built upon one another.
- Client Feedback always influences future haircare decisions.
- Perfection on the first visit is an overachievement. Just like your M.D. - expect to build a relationship.