Phenomenal . . .

Phenomenal . . .
Life, Growth, and Connection (This sunflower was nourished by my hands.) 2010; Photography by Benita Blocker. Please become a follower of this blog.

Total Pageviews

Monday, May 9, 2016

Hot Water Set: Jamaican Bounce versus Caribbean Bounce Curls

Jamaican Bounce Curl on the left. Caribbean Bounce Curl on the right.

I heated hot water up in the coffeemaker and poured in two cups.  As soon as I dropped each of the curls into its perspective cup.  Both sunk to the bottom of the cup.  I mainly was testing to see how these curl patterns do without having a setting medium in place.

Both curl patterns condensed and became less  prone to frizz.  I let them  soak for a minute before cooling down.  I like the results of the Hot water set.


No comments:

Post a Comment